Reboot 3.0

10:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey Everyone!

At some point in time, we all get makeovers. For reasons that we want to look better or start something new in life. Well, that's what Reboot 3.0 is all about.

I started my first blog back in 2013 when I was in college. It was nothing serious, just a bunch of OOTDs, tutorials and DIYs. And due to my busy schedule, I couldn't keep up with it and let it go for a while. When I started designing in 2014, I decided that I need to have my personal online portfolio. So I redid my whole blog and tailored it to fit my portfolio designs. However it was difficult to get the views I need for my projects. That's when I decided to transfer my artwork and designs to Behance.net. I finally got to show my portfolio to the creative world where artist could give their feed back. I too could also browse the site for other artist and inspiration.(Basically, its a social media site for artist.)

Lately, I have been travelling to places and I finally have a DSLR camera. I aslo started a lookbook.nu account where I posted my "Looks" for the day. I had a bunch of pictures and a creative mind but didn't know how I would express it. And I thought "Hey, why not revive my old blog?".

So here it is!!! My new and improved blog! Where I would post my latest OOTDs, the places I've been to, and my creative side.

0 comments: