Birthday Special

7:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments



And here it is! The day I finally turned officially legal. I'm finally 21. But honestly, I'm not feeling it yet. I still feel the teenage soul lingering in my veins. I guess this is where the saying goes "Age is just a number".Yes I'm 21, I have more responsibilities but that doesn't mean we have to get old real fast. This just means life just got a little more exciting.

Anyway, for this birthday I had 3 Celebrations. The 1st part was at the Chimelong Safari Park in Guangzhou, China. The 2nd part was on the day itself. I celebrated with my roommate(we had the same birthday! How cool is that?). And the 3rd one was a buffet at the Sofitel.






The buffet was insanely good that we just kept coming for more. I couldn't resist tasting the different desserts that was served(Sorry for my poor plate display). But what really topped off the lunch was a surprise birthday cake with the staff and manager singing to me. Now how cool is that? I would definitely come back for more next time.





- OOTD -

Today I wore a Blue Floral Dress which I got from a boutique in Zhuhai, Black belt, Black Cardigan, and Blue wedge boots. 








- The Birthday Party -

Earlier I mentioned me and my roommate share the same birthday. So she decided to celebrate the day as a Tea Party at Sheraton Hotel. She ordered really awesome tea party food which transformed the room to a mini bake shop. And I helped out with decorations. 








0 comments: